Goodbyes suck But they are necessary😐

Thank you so much to all my readers for taking the time to read my half-baked writings. 😐 Due to personal commitments and responsibilities, I haven't been able to dedicate enough time, and I'm seriously considering discontinuing this blog. I understand this inconsistency has been frustrating for you and demotivating for me.

Although this blog bears my name, I believe it belongs to all of us equally. So, before making a final decision, I value your thoughts too. Should I proceed with this decision?


Wherever you are in the world, I wish you happiness, love for yourself and your family, and kindness towards others. If you have the means to help someone, please don't hesitate to lend a hand.


Send your opinion by saying Yes Or No on my email danish.azmat@gmail.com


Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Danish Azmat sending love to you all ALWAYS💖💓💖